Siemens Simovert Invertors

jzk76

Can somebody help me about the difference in Siemens Simovert Invertors 6SE7031-0EE20 and 6SE7031-0EE60. We actually require 6SE7031-0EE20 invertor but we do not have that in spare with us. 6SE7031-0EE60 is availible in the market and will it be comletely competible with the first one?

The 6SE7031-0EE20 use the CU2 board, the 6SE7031-0EE60 uses the CUVC board. They are quite a bit different as far as the parameter set but it is an easy conversion.

Dear Mr. JRW,
Can you send me the procedure for the conversion of the parameter set. I really will be a great help for me.
Thanks

Dear Mr. JRW,
Can you send me the procedure for the conversion of the parameter set. It really will be a great help for me.
Thanks

Dear Mr.JRW,
Thanks alot for posting the conversion files. But when i open word file which is Cross-Reference List.doc, it seems to be empty. Can you send it to my email [email protected]
Thanks again and best regards