Omron Cs1w-drm21

sundar_recr

IN MY COMPANY WE ARE USING OMRON CS1W-DRM21V1 MODULE AS A MASTER UNIT.

THROUGH DEVICENET WE CONNECTED DRT2-ID16 & DRT2-OD16 INPUT & OUTPUT MODULE AS A SLAVE.

IN ONE INPUT MODULE (DRT2-ID16) E6CP-AG5C ABSOLUTE ENCODER SIGNAL DIRECTLY CONNECTED. BUT THERE IS NO HIGH SPEED COUNTER MODULE.

HOW TO GET THE ENCODER DATA(PLC PROGRAMMING) FROM THIS DIGITAL INPUT MODULE?

The modules that you are speaking, are DeviceNet Remote IO.
Have you configured these modules on the DeviceNet configurator without any problems?
Is the network working fine?

If you check the specs on these modules the max. freq. is around 300Hz. Is the input frequency lower?

MifPT

The E6CP is an absolute gray code encoder.
It is not a "pulse generator".

To read the encoder data, you should be able to monitor the channel that the DRT2-ID16 is mapped into.

You will need to write plc code to "decode" the gray code.

The question about the network working properly is also a valid question. You should be able to look at the NS and MS indicators on the modules. Both should be green and solid (not blinking).

Hope this will help.