Data Monitoring

ghaulk

I am using a SLC 5/03 Processor and I would like to add a monitor to my cabinet just to monitor data. I currently use a Versa View Industrial PC programmed with our own VB interface to operate the machine. The boss wants an additional screen to monitor important data without having to toggle between screens on the existing touch screen. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do this?
Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello Experts; I am working in oil and gas field. We have 8 nos. gas turbines installed at compression station. We want to monitor data at our...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a unique question I think, but a question that has probably came up before. I have an automation cell that contains 10 smaller cells...
Replies
Views
Need to monitor the data values being transmitted on a DF1 network. My first thought was to add another DF1 device into the network with only the...
Replies
Views
Dear all.. Can we get monitoring data traffic for Ethernet module (1756-ENBT/A) ? not link status or module status,but I need how much data...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Could you please tell me where I can get some info regarding the TAG DATA MONITORING TOOL? Regards
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom