Close a windowscript WInCC Flexible ... ?

userxyz

Hi,

I have a question about the alarmwindow.

With a button we call the Alarm Windows.

I would like to know if it's possible to close it automatically after a while... ? some script or other solutions ?

I know about mode automatic display, but I don't want that

please help

It does not make sense to me why you would want to revert automatically.
If the user has pressed the button to see the alarm list, dont you think he would find it obnoxious if he was thrown back after some time ?
I think if the alarm window appeared automatically, then yes it could be an idea to turn it off automatically too.

Anyway, try Properties ... Mode ... Closable. Looks like it is what you are after.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I'm having issues with connected components. I got a new laptop and I installed all the RA programs I need without problem. I was...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody. I was wondering if there is a way in FTVIEW Studio to close ) view after x min without interaction . My issue is the following...
Replies
Views
Can we open a servomotor body, then reassemble it again without issues ? Because the customs at the airport want to see the inside of the motor ...
Replies
Views
Guys, so I have doing cicode function, to execute excel file, the the values from the excel and extract it to the tags. The problem is, I dont...
Replies
Views
I have a friend that needs some automation help mainly with pumps / drives. Its a very small job. Location is about 30mins south of Conway in NH...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom