OT Excel Header/Footer

Greg Dake

Greetings,

Quick Excel Header/Footer question. When I print worksheets the header and footer size is not consistent. When creating the header and footer, I have them all set to the same font size....when I print, the more data that's on a worksheet the smaller the printed text becomes on the header/footer. How do I lock it in at a consistent printed font size no matter what's on my worksheet?

TIA,

Greg

Thanks for the quick reply. The header/footer does span all worksheets....I cannot scale to 100% because then my worksheet won't fit on one page. I think I need to some how not have the scaling affect the headter/footer....Any thoughts?

Greg

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm trying to export data from a DataGrid to Excel using VBA, but I'm getting an error "Object doesn't support this property or method". The...
Replies
Views
I don't know if this is the right place for the subject at least I'll try. The company has one of the oldest computers that is a master Windows...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm just looking for a simple way to make a button in excel (via VBA I presume) to toggle a bit in RSLogix 5000. I just got FactoyTalkLinx...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to send the data from Rslogix500 to Excel. I created a connection between RSlinx and Excel. The values in Excel automatically...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Im back again, this time I cannot minimized excel even though i put 6 on the exec mode.. this is my cicode.. Exec("C:\Program...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom