S7, SFB4 IEC TON Question

Hello,

I'm trying to use the IEC timer, SFB4, for the first time and it seems like it's not working properly.

I've uploaded a picture of the timer, showing the inputs/outputs to the function block. As soon as the IN input turns on the count from ET immediately jumps to the time PT, and the output Q turns on.

Does anyone know what could be the problem?

Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hello! I have used two instances of the iec function block SFB4. They are defined as STAT instances within a calling function block. The presets...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a simple function block that does not function when I use multi instance SFB4 IEC Timer On Delay. I could not attached a zip of the...
Replies
Views
Hi All I managed to use SFB4 in a FC using the IN_OUT interface, but I would like to improve if possible. Can I determine where the "timer area"...
Replies
Views
Hi! Is it possible to declare several SFB4 (TON) in a UDT and then create several DB of type (from our UDT)? I was hoping not to have them...
Replies
Views
If I want to force a TON (SFB4) to be complete can I use a one-shot to initiate a move where I will take the PT value and place it in the ET...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom