RTU in Electric Substation

Maj. Toxido

Hi!

I`m working in Electrical Substation and I want to know if some one in this forum do a project in networking ( controlling and data collection )of substation with the use of RTU. The networking of the substation is thru SCADA and RTU for the control of remote substation. The mode of communication and interlink is thru fiber optics wire.

I just ask this question cause I`m new to this type of project. All of my previous project is in industrial automation thru PLC and SCADA Networking.

Thanks in advance!!!🍺

Regards:

Sherwin

Similar Topics

I have a JR-900 Radio network about 70 remote radios. My Modbus RTU/TCP (RTU to TCP Encapsulated) Remote devices have great communication...
Replies
Views
Dear All, i am trying to connect Danfoss inverter with s7 200 cpu 226.but microwin shows following error at DATA Ptr.i assigned different VB...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to control a device via MODBUS RTU and the ModbusRtuMasterV2_PcCOM in Twincat 3. I've configured a device with the right com port and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently having trouble getting a speed reference to write over modbus to an Omron M1... I can successfully write a run command and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm having an issue with a mircologix not transmitting out. The current setup is a mircologix 1400 connected to a Guardian 100 Radio...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom