Siemens Touch Screen 670

kimaru

I got a siemens 670 touch screen whose pointer is locked at the center of the screen and is not moving at all.There is nothing you can change via the touch screen.Have checked the setting on the windows 2000 and those of the touch screen on the control panel and they all seems ok.Please help;am currently using the external mouse.

Thanks

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I currently have 4 siemens mp277 10 inch touch screens I deal with. Lately 2 of them have been giving erratic touch screen results. To specify...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have Siemens TP170A with touch non-operative. I have replacement but Touch Screen do not work (cannot set Transfer Mode to make a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am facing some issue on my siemens control panel on which the screen is all black. This control panel (mp 277 10" - 1P6AV6...
Replies
Views
Hello Iam using siemens MP 277 10" touch screen on the Siemens S7 315-2DP PLCs DP port along with other remote IOs. The issue iam facing right now...
Replies
Views
I have existing Siemens relays in our switchgear. I've been asked to look at adding a touch screen to allow the electricians to open and close...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom