Vfd

sharks

Hi All,
I have a VFD of LG, Last time some body program it, means change the parameters according to his requirment, Now I am using that VFD for another project, I want to change the parameters of that VFD. But it's not changing, the only thing that I can do is to read the parameter values but I can't change it. I did check everything but it's not working. Even it's not password protected. I can change the password and even I unlock the VFD twice. But still it's not working. I want this VFD to restore it's values to the factory default values. I have checked the full manual. Tried everything but it's not working. It's the link of the manual of that VFD. i.e. SV008iC5-1F
http://eng.lsis.biz/product/product/introduce/detail_down_list.asp?product_code=P00129
. In this select the Manual User for IC, File size is 4.45MB.
Please help me how to initialize all the parameters of this drive.

Did you call these people yet?

LS Industrial Systems Dubai Rep. Office
more

Introduction Established in December 2003, the branch office serves as a bridgehead to accomplish the vision of the company in the Middle East by undertaking efforts to participate in localized government projects, promoting LGIC specifications, and performing technical and sales support for business partners and end-users.
Products Low-voltage equipment
Address P.O.Box-114216, API World Tower, 303B, Sheikhe Zayed Road, Dubai, U.A.E.
E-mail [email protected]
Tel + 971-4-332-8289
Fax + 971-4-332-9444

Last edited:
Yes, I am in contact with them. But they told me that they will forward my request to the head quarters, and I don't know how much time will it take. Well but before this problem there was another problem with this VFD, and I faxed them the problem but till yet there is no answer from there side. That's why I posted it here.