Very Urgent Project Requirement in Step-7

Step7_aby

hi guys, please help me out from the below mentioned problem as soon as possible as its very urgent for me and the FAT in coming days.

I am using Step-7, V 5.4 sp-2, CPU-412-2

The concept that i have to implement is as follows i am having one GPS device that will give pulse to PLC at certain interval of time and with this pulse, "Second" and "milisecond" of the PLC has to be reset to "0" and the minute has to be incremented by 1;

Eg: let the module time be 10:33:45:015 ( pulse comes at this time )

at the pulse

the module time shall become

10:34:00:000

Please guide me at the earliest along with code if possible in STL.

Thanks in Advance.

Step7_aby said:

hi guys, please help me out from the below mentioned problem as soon as possible as its very urgent for me and the FAT in coming days.

I am using Step-7, V 5.4 sp-2, CPU-412-2

The concept that i have to implement is as follows i am having one GPS device that will give pulse to PLC at certain interval of time and with this pulse, "Second" and "milisecond" of the PLC has to be reset to "0" and the minute has to be incremented by 1;

Eg: let the module time be 10:33:45:015 ( pulse comes at this time )

at the pulse

the module time shall become

10:34:00:000

Please guide me at the earliest along with code if possible in STL.

Thanks in Advance.

As been said by many, We are not answering homework assignment here in this forum. You need to show us what you have been done in this type of project, then that the time we will give answer to you and help you. A lot of guys will help you here but you need to do your job first!

Starting a new thread in a larger font isn't going to get your problem solved any quicker - it's just spamming the board.

You have made very little or zero effort yourself in both defining your problem or coding a solution to it.

We are not here just to supply your S7 code on demand.