Help with wonderware 7.1

pct_jimmy

Made it this far and now Im stuck! Looks like I have lost all my data sets for wonderware. The app comes up and will log info from the digital calipers, but all the histigrams and info that tells the program what thickness it should be looking for is gone. Tried to upload the db and got an error message. I also dont have liscence for window maker. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Well without a license you are going to have major issues. If you are a member of Wonderware's Comprehensive Support they will probably issue you a temporary license to get what you need done.

What error message are you getting anyways?

Well I did manage to find the liscence, and after supervision said they werent going to get the guys who set up the program in here because of $$, they ended up sending them in anyway. Luckily they kept a spare copy of the database on hand. Somehow or other every backup copy we had became corrupted. The guy who headed up the IT dept. on plant before me seemed to slack in making backups on disk and has left us a few surprises before he left. Thanks for all your replies though.