Help PLC Questions

R(PLC)

I have a few questions about a plc and was woundering if someone could answer them very briefly. cheers here they are

Give at least 2 examples of devices that are commonly used to provide input signals and at least 2 examples of devices or equipment that is connected to the outputs.

How input devices react to whatever causes them to react :-

Give the typical voltage and currents at these devices

For your output devices:- Describe what your examples do:-

Give typical voltage and current values required to operate them.

Describe briefly what software is necessary both running in the programmable controller and the software that is required in order to program the unit.

Please answer these i really need help with them thanks again

Ditto! You really do need to study for the answers. We can get the answers correct but what good is that going to do you? If you study and want clarification or post your understanding of what you studied we will be happy to assist.

Roger

Open your eyes and look around!

How do the things you take for granted every day work? I openned my eyes and looked around. Didn't you ever play with a slot car or train set? Examine your your car, refrigerator, washing machine, garage door openner etc. Find the schematics. I bet you can do a seach for the repair manuals for many devices. Just open your eyes!

How can people live so long without wondering how the things around them work? I think I could have answer that question in grade school after completing train set 101.

Good day..Student question?

R(plc)..
Your's question seem to be the home work after class.
Do it by your's self before asking people .
Atleast, read more book or find some documents from the internet
such as www.plcs.net ,www.thelearningpit.com,www.mrplc.com
www.plcman.co.uk also,you can find plc book by Prof. Huge jack
at mrplc.com
After read if you don't understand you can ask your's teacher or
other....
Nobody will blame you ..lazy ...etc..
I beleave that when you try more..you will earn more knowledge
and become expert like many Professor here..That I respect them
by their knowledge and very useful answer .

Platootod