install NT-shell (Omron) on Windows XP

hilde

Hello,

I'm trying to install NT-shell of Omron on my new computer (Windows XP professional version 2002 SP2) but I always get on error that installation is not possible.
On my old computer NT-shell is installed a couple of years ago and there I also have windows XP prof. edition on it. And there it works.

Can someone please help me?

Many thanks in advance!

greetz,
Hilde

Might be this simple or might not be, but have you tried:

Right click on 'install'.exe( orsetup.exe whatever starts the install), properties, Compatibility, run this program in compatibility mode for, select Wondows NT in drop down menu.

I followed your advice and .... it works!!!
I've installed the software.

Thank you very much!!!