PanelView Plus /40 exe Check- Error What is the warranty on a PanelView Plus

Coachman

I have a fairly new Panelview Plus ,about a year, that has a
40 EXE Check Error. I talked to tech support ,and they said that
we should send it in for repair. Have anybody seen this error before? Were you able to fix it yourself ? and What is the warranty
on the Panelview Plus.

Thanks in advance,

If you have talked to tech support and they told you to send it in for repair, why take it beyond that? Did you press them to see if there really is a fix for your issue? I have not seen this one. My advice would be to call your local AB distributor. They can tell you the remaining warranty, if any. They will also give you repair and/or exchange options based on the model. Be prepared to have exact part number and series when you call.

Greg

It says to replace the firmware. I wonder if he's tried this....I would hope RA support was good enough to tell him to do this first before telling him to send it in.

Greg

They said that the manual does recommend that the firmware
be replaced , but he said that most likely the control module is
bad. Because it will not load up at all. This is the only Panelview
Plus that I have seen do this ,and we have a few Siemens also that
has years of service. Sometimes I get fed up with AB being so arrogant.