Omron Plc Question

Donnchadh

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi All

I have been sent some Omron Plc and HMI files.I have CX-Programmer ver 3.01.
The file ext are .SWP which seems to open if I open it from CX.
There are no comments so not sure if I have the wrong software.
I think the HMI files are .M2D .M2G .M2M .M2S .M2T
but not sure what software I need to open this.

Thanks again to all at PLCS.Net

Donnchadh K.

Hi Bara

Thanks for the reply. Does anyone have the software and might be willing to try and open the files for me before I go and but it.

Thanks again

Hi, The PLC program file is definitly Syswin. The HMI files appear to be the type generated by the older DOS software for the NT20S or NT20M.

I have Syswin but I dont have the DOS software for the NT screens. I believe these files can be imported to the NT win software but you would need to know what sort of screen you have.

Donnchadh said:
The file ext are .SWP which seems to open if I open it from CX.
There are no comments so not sure if I have the wrong software.
Hello Donnchadh,
If there are comments in the .swp file, then (as far as I'm aware)these should be displayed by CX-Programmer.

Hi All

Thanks for the info.looks like no comments again and as for the screen I have found some old Dos HMI software on site now all I need to get is a laptop win 98. Think I will have one tomorrow.
Thanks again for the comments.

Talk soon

Donnchadh K.