Fire and Overheat Protection

jimtech67

Fire and Overheat Protection

I need something to detect fire / overheating of a transformer ( large pad mounted transformer)

The customer has been using a Fenwal 35003-38 Continuous Fire and Overheat Detector. The units are quite old. Fenwal said the boards are a 6 month lead time and are quite pricy. They have no product to substitute.

The application is: Linear heat dection wire is connected to the Fenwal control board and once a certain temperature is reached the Fenwal board closes a contact.

Does anyone have an application similar to this and suggest a manufacturer ?

Thanks

I am not looking for flame detection (sorry if i was not clear)

I am really looking for a Linear heat dection
Simple app dectect the over heate close a contact

Thanks for the reply

The Jets are spending like its going out of style
they have to do something 4 & 12 sucks
By the was who the H E L L is going throw the ball
GO JETS