Help

patrickg623

I have a 502 processor and I need to know how to add a devicenet scanner card.What kind of card and cable do I need?Can I do this with a PCMK card?

Hi

You can use the PCMK card but not to sure will devicenet card work with a 5/02(dont know so you may need to check this out)You will also need RS Network for devicenet software.

Hope this sends you on the right path.

Donnchadh said:
Hi

You can use the PCMK card but not to sure will devicenet card work with a 5/02(dont know so you may need to check this out)You will also need RS Network for devicenet software.

Hope this sends you on the right path.

The PCMK card won't help you. You need either the 1771-KFD module or the 1784-PCD (ID or IDS) card to configure the DeviceNet network. The SLC 5/02 does support the 1747-SDN module, but it does not support passthrough to the DeviceNet network from other networks.