Mitsubishi F series counter

steviehouston

I am trying to programme a Mitsubishi F1 to count up and down using 2 inputs, Iam using the 660 counter with the M471 relay to reverse the count. however when the counter reches the 'K' value when the mode is reversed by M471 the count will not reverse Any Ideas
:oops:

I'm not familiar with the F1 (what's a '660 counter'?), but I'll take a stab at a possible workaround...

Assuming that when the counter reaches the preset it inhibits counting down, just prevent the counter from reaching it's preset! šŸ™ƒ

Set the preset higher than it's currently set to, then inhibit the 'count up' input when the current value reaches the 'high limit'

COUNTER
| INC INHIBIT +------+
|----] [-------]/[--------| UP |
| | |
| DEC | |
|----] [------------------| DN |
| +------+
| COUNTER
| VALUE > Knnnn
|-------] [----------------(INHIBIT)

For that matter, why use a counter? Just increment/decrement a variable. Better yet, post what you have so far. It will make it a lot easier to offer a suggestion.

beerchug

-Eric