Anyone heard of E-Bus Master controller?

ckchew666

Hi guys,

I'm working on a potential project to upgrade the client system, but sadly the cover of the PLC/controller has been dismantle (i'm not sure what is the purpose). The client do not have any documentation on that system. What he managed to give me is some of the spare part list part number for the PLC/controller like, MS32, QGS 577, QGS 570, TGS 449 and PX 449. Supplier is E-BUS
This controlle/PLC has a link to another PLC (Mitsubishi Q series).

Does anyone have any idea of the part number above? Please advice. Thanks in advance.