S7/200 24vdc ? on the 110v model?

geniusintraining

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Hello everyone,

I want to buy a S7/200, the ones I have are 24vdc, I am looking for a 110v and know that the part numbers tell you the voltage (ie xxxx xxx-x(A/B)xxx-xxxx) so A=24 vcd and B=110v

So now to my question if I buy a 110vac do they have built in transformers? some others do GE, AB, Mit but some others don't AD (model dependent) so I was wondering do the S7/200 110v model have and 24vdc output?

Or does anyone have a link to the manual or wiring guide

Many thanks
Mark

Hello Mark;

Here is a link to the S7-200 system manual; if it does not provide all the required answers, come back to the forum:
http://support.automation.siemens.com/WW/view/en/1109582

If you look in the appendices, in the CPU technical specifications, you will see that the models wirh part no. 6ES721x-xBD23-0XB0 have AC power, DC inputs and relay outputs. So you can probably use the outputs as required in your projects.

Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Last edited:
dchartier said:
Hope this helps

VERY MUCH...

Do you know how many Google pages and Siemens pages that I looked at, looking for that :) and I even search here (bad idea)

Thanks,
Mark