Rockwell Jump Lable

MavEric

Has anyone had an issue with the use of jump labels in RS5000. I don’t normally use them, but there are times when they are needed. Sometimes it seams that the to "skip", as this can be seen when doing a calculation, and using indirect addressing. Sometimes the calculation number will jump, even though it should be the same number as the last time it was calculated, and there for, logic is needed to detect a difference and discard that calculation, until there are two that match. If anyone has any suggestions, that would be great!

Eric

Maybe you can post your calculation code so we can see better what you are trying to do...

I don't think I understand your question.

I use the Jmp/Lbl instructions in Logix5000 and have never seen a problem with their execution. As mentioned, post a little code.