"Scrolling" PanelView Tag Editor

DairyBoy

Hi All. Is there a trick to getting the tag editor in RS panelbuilder to scroll via a mouse scrollwheel? Click/drag seems to be the only option available. I've tried different lines-per-click settings, but no joy, although in RSL500, setting the lines/wheelclick to "1" gives down-scroll only! (That one had me guessing for a while). Thanks.

I can rememebr a driver issue causing the scroll down only problem in RSL500. I have never tried to get the scroll wheel to work within PB32. Sometimes I miss it when I am working in the tag editor of a large project. Most often, I try to scroll zoom on a screen window in PanelBuilder32, especially when I am multi-tasking with Autocad open...

Be sure to let us know if you find a trick, and I will see what I can find too.

Paul