Data Entry on OP270 ProTool

koti

Hi Everyone!

I've got an existing system with a OP270 using ProTool. They added some temp sensors on it. What I need to do is add a screen(s) where I can enter High & Low limits for acceptable temperature. What means would you suggest?

BTW, this system is for Ford which uses Transline (a predefined hmi/plc architecture). But fortunately, I do not have to adhere to it for this addition.

Thanks!

Make an Invisible field BEHIND the object that dispays the temperature, and make it open another small screen (not maximized) and add your editable integer fields there).
(No major screens added)

SNK said:
Make an Invisible field BEHIND the object that dispays the temperature, and make it open another small screen (not maximized) and add your editable integer fields there).
(No major screens added)

It's the "editable integer field" that I'm curious about. What method would I use to input the value? Is there a way to use the keypad or should I rely on the function buttons on the sides. Or can I use a slider...though I don't know how to make it function using the function keys...yet.