Info on Omron CJ1M-PA202

italian_virus

Does anyone know where I can get some good manuals for the Omron CJ1M-PA202 as well as the manual for CX-Programmer software? I'm use to using RSLogix software but never really got into using CX-Programmer for the Omron. Now I have checked www.omron.ca (being from Canada) and couldn't find anything worth while. If I can get any help on the matter that would be great.

Similar Topics

I've got a customer with a printing machine that has an Omron C200H-CPU21-E and the processor is dead. I've got 120VAC but no status indicator...
Replies
Views
Omron S3D Sensor Controller (PLC) I have an Omron S3D PLC and an Omron Sysmac 3G2A3-Pro16 Programming Console. Are they compatible? If anyone has...
Replies
Views
Anyone know what these statistics mean or if there is a page that explains it more? I couldn't find anything on Rockwell's website or literature...
Replies
Views
I have a program that I've used 100 times. SQO settings: File N7:0, Mask 0FFFFh, Dest B3:1, Control R6:0, Length 8, Pos 2. Length & Position...
Replies
Views
Hello, When I go to Instruction Help for a GSV instruction in Studio 5000, and then scroll down to the bottom of the webpage it directs me to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom