UDT, is it downloadable to PLC?

mico207

hello guys, in my company i was trying to add some new fuctionallity to my machine. and so i've added some new DBs, FCs, FBs & 1 UDT (my first time to use a UDT).
i downloaded all of them to the PLC, but i couldn't download the UDT. so i guessed it is undownloadable to the PLC.

the problem is after i downloaded the new DBs, FCs, FBs and called them the PLC went out of RUN mode and made an error.
so my question is: does that have anything to do with UDT defination? & how do i download it to the PLC if needed?

Last edited:
A UDT cannot be downloaded to the plc. Use the diagnostics buffer and or stacks to determine the cause of the error.

Similar Topics

Afternoon all, I'm working on setting up a large excel recipe table for porting updates through the Linx Gateway RTD/DDE function into my recipe...
Replies
Views
I am trying to copy an array of real numbers into a UDT with a real data type element. I have attached a snip below showing my COP instruction...
Replies
Views
Hello Inside a FB, I´m trying to transfer a string from a DB to a IN_OUT var that was define as a UDT. The problem is that i can´t determine the...
Replies
Views
Does anybody have any samples of how to "Create and Use" UDT's in CCW Developer Edition? (I am using v22) I can't find any information from...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have been looking for a reference for the order that a UDT is copied in the COP instruction. More specifically - I have a set of code...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom