proface bmp file

garby

Dear all,
I am working on a Proface 577r.
I can not register a bmp object into the library. And the drawing tool
of the GP PROIII for windows is so simple that I can not use them to draw any complex pictures which I want to use in "picture display".
Help me!
THX

Hi Garby

First, I haven't used Proface since late 2000 and the software version then was GP-PRO/PB3 ver 4.0. There could be some developement since then....

It looks like you have right that images can't be saved to library files, and because of that can't be used with "picture display"

What you can do, is to save all images to I-files or in B-files, and use those files as "library" with L-tag or l-tag (small L).

If you have a mix of B-files and I-files, save all images to B-files and use only B-files in sequence.

It's more handwork than "picture display", but...

regards

Here is an old demo project from a DOS version, converted to a .PRW project.

It is written for a 570T, but except speed in animation (and without script...) it should be possible to download it to a 577.

It use Memory-To-Memory Protocol (No PLC needed) and have a lot of image animation. (Like an Asian woman bowing when you leave the screen...)

regards