RSView SE...add more tags to trend

rmichaelson

I am an end user of a new RSView SE system (after several years of using and modifying Wonderware). I would like to add a couple of new tags to the HISTORY model so that I can trend them.

In RSView Studio, I have added the tags to the data log model, but they do not show up in the RSView trending (the pens are found, but there is no data associated with it). Am I missing something? Note that I am already trending about 92 other tags...I am just unable to add these new tags.

Similar Topics

I am an end user of a new RSView SE system (after several years of using and modifying Wonderware). I would like to add a couple of new tags to...
Replies
Views
Is there anybody that can give me the quick tutorial on adding an alarm in RSView studio. I have the tag already in control logix. I just need...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow wirenuts, I am looking to find the P.B. touch indicator option on version 13.00 and failing. It has been a year or so since I last...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have converted RSView 32 to FTView SE 14 (I have tested FTView 12 before as well and there were some difficulties so I moved on to...
Replies
Views
Okay, something I have not seen before.. RSView SE. I am working on an existing project. There is a value the customer wants trended and it is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom