PLC2 Program needed

birdie_man

Does anyone have a old plc2 program that they can email me? I need one just for the purpose of running the conversion software. I have a plc2 to plc5 conversion comming up and want to see how this software works. Email to [email protected]

Thanks

Have emailed you a program.

I would have attached it here but it does not
seem to take .rar.

Enjoy

Barry

I sent one too.

All I ask is that you share the results - what conversion software and PLC/2 software are you using? Can you give us a review of the software?

I've got one 23 year old PLC/2 still plugging away so sooner or later I'm going to have an upgrade project land in my lap.

Thanks for the programs. I will post my results when im done. I am using the Allen Bradley PLc2 to PLC5 conversion software.

Thanks Again