RSView Hvac Graphics

galvinnj

Hi I am currently working on a HVAC project using RSView 32 and I am searching for HVAC graphics. I have downloaded the library from Rockwell but it contains 0 hvac graphics. I am looking for graphics associated with Air-Handlers (Rooftop air handlers / makeup air-handlers etc.) and ideas?

Find a picture you want, or take a photo, copy it into Paint and save it as a bitmp.
Then in RSView on a graphics screen go to Objects select OLE objects Click and drag on the Graphics screen to create a box then import a bit map image.

If the picture has alot of detail the trick is to get it to the right size before importing as they do not always scale very well.

Be aware they use more memory than a native GFX file object.

Same library - used to be Reichert. That's the only good one I know about that's not specific to a certain package. Anyone know of others?

robertmee said:
Symbol Factory has a few too.....
DBLD99 said:
Software toolbox has a good assortment.