RsView Color Animation and string Display

Carvalho

Hello

I use the RsView32 works ver 7.10 and I have some objects in a display with the same struture to color animation and string display.
Somebody know if it's possible call a "block" or routine of program and all the objects with different tag use that "block" or routine? How can I do that?

Thank You

Welcome to the Forum I see its your first post.
I am not clear as to which you want with out more detail.

I think what you may be describing the action of a Parameter File.

Another option to preserve animation on a copied or duplicated object - objects, is to use Tag Substitution.

Thank you Gil47

I need to know if it's possible use the same color animation in different object with different tag.
I know it's possible we copy and paste the anymation and after change the tag using tab substitute, but I would like to use a same program for the same type of object and objects have different tags.

How it's working the parameteres files?

Nuno Carvalho

In Rsview32 have also copy&paste animation but my idea it's use the same program to the same type of objects and only change the tags.

Nuno,

In RSView32, you can copy and paste the entire object, including the animation. But if you want the new object to use different tags, you have to go into the object and edit the tags, replacing the old tag names with the new tag names.

It is possible to write a Visual Basic program that would replace tag names in an object at Runtime. However, I cannot imagine a case where this would be easier than simply editing the object at the time it was created.

Last edited:
Lancie1

I know it's possible to do like you mention but my idea it's create a small program with animation of the objects for one type. Because if I need to change that animation it's only in one place and all that objects animation it's upddate automatically.

Thank You