Pager / TXT Alarms with Acknowledge

Erik vdH

Hi All,

We have got operators out in the factory areas. When an alarm goes off, we want them to be able to see the message via SMS or pager and acknowledge it.

The sending is easy / RSMessenger / SCADAlarm but the ackoweldge back always seems to require custom programming.

Has anyone got any suggestions, esp. buy off the shelf with no roll your own communcations handling?

I know there are options to "dial in" to a voice system but we want to ackowledge quickly from pager or SMS.

Cheers

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Regarding use of a Cinterion MC55i modem together with winpager on one of our plants using IGSSv4.1. Yesterday (27.02.2014) I tried to install...
Replies
Views
I am new to the forum but have found it very helpful in solving typical issues I run into. Thank you in advance for the helpfullness. I need to...
Replies
Views
Well, since I typically Lurk around here and can't give any valuable advice, and I really want to share... check out...
Replies
Views
Hello Gents, can i get some help here. im working on ABB CI873 interface with Control Logix L73 through EN2TXT module. EN2TXT is supervisory...
Replies
Views
I have a project based on the Micro820. My project does not have an HMI, and the application is locked. In order for our customer to reconfigure...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom