GEfanuc 90-30, Commreq

macs_plc

Iam working on GEfanuc 90-30 PLC ICC693 CPU 363
software - proficy machine edtion
connectivity is modbus (two wire)

i want to connect this CPU to Numeriacal relay (upto 15)
usin g modbus...........

For that i have to use commreq function........i have already gone through some example programs........but i cant get it....

Experts having any crisp example of using commreq function....plz post it with screenshots.......with explanation

and suggess me how can i get the signals from that remote instrunment and make use of it using commreq function in
gefanuc 90-30 ..............................................

Go to the "download" section of this website. Choose "Other PLC Brands", you will see a zip file for "Com Request". This program is very useful.