Need Example sources PLC program

Dandi85

Hi, All!!!
I'm new member in this forum..
I need some help from all members..
I need some example sources program Ladder for ON-OFF logic on HVAC systems. The System consists:
control the damper, fan motor Air Handling Unit, Motor Compressor, motor condenser.
my problems are control 2 motor compressors ON-OFF to change over each 2 hours between 1st Compressor and 2nd Compressor.
I need examples in form Ladder. I use RSlogic 5000 and Modicon M340 software. I need as soon.
Thank you very much for your helps.!! 🤞🏻

Sorry dandi, its not how it works.
Most of us make our living and charge for such requests.

But we are all prepared to help you write the program.

You for your part must attempt to write the code then ask us questions when you are stuck.

Show us you are trying and you will get answers :)