help regrading scaling

ramesh354

i sensed temperature using LM35DZ, i amplifed the signal and feed it to the plc, i scaled it but it is not upto my want.if input voltage is 3.5V scaled value should be 35 .how to scale it to get a particular interger value.

plz help me in scaling.

Last edited:
Can you use a signal amplifier between you LM35 and your PLC ?, this way you can convert your small signal into a 0-10 VDC signal that is normally an analog input.
You can even try to scale your input 3.5 VDC if that is connected to one of your analog input, i´m not familiar with ABB plcs but they must have a scale instruction.
Let´s say for example that 3.5 VDC correspond to 70 degrees C and 1 VDC correspond to 30 degrees C with that in mind you can use your scale instruction or you can make your equation to scale your data.