AS-i Input Module

frank.raymond

I have a process on a multi-process machine that is no longer needed. I want to remove this process however it is using AS-i interface modules. When I break the link I get an error on the controller. From what I've read so far this appears to be due to communicating to those particular addresses. What is the procedure for removing particular AS-i modules and still maintain the rest of AS-i networks integrity?
Thanks

Similar Topics

Why AMIo800 Analog input module's I/O LED is Lighting up Red? Checked module connections, 4-20ma wires etc but this light is continuously Lighting...
Replies
Views
In this sample programming, what does U4 mean? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to streamline an AOI that will get module/controller statuses from ethernet IO tree. Everythings fine, however, does anyone...
Replies
Views
I have never understood how the I/O is configured using RIO. In the tree there is only the RIO module, not the racks of I/O attached or all the...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, Trying to scale a thermocouple directly into my IY4 card. Connected into the terminal +\-. I’ve scaled the range of my J type to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom