win cc flexible runtime

Glenwhere?

I have just purchased win cc flexible advanced 2007. I have previously only used protool and only ever on simatic HMI's. I need to design an hmi application and run it on a siemens panel pc PC IL 70. What software do i need to install on the panel pc? The panel pc only has a cd rom. Win cc is on dvd. I can get an external hard drive in a couple of days and load the software from that,but was just wondering in the meantime what all i needed. I have read that there is a runtime license on the panel pc. Do this mean i don't need to use any power tags? Sorry for all the questions. I had a search through the forum and the siemens forum but haven't come up with a simple answer

License

Hi,

You need to buy the number of power tags you are going to use. The license that it's on the PC must be for a number of Tags.

Sincerely,
Kelkoon

You will need a runtime lic with the number of tags you need. However you can run the software without but you will get a pop up telling you to get a lic.