Looking for Simatic 505 driver

Chris S

Hey fellas,

Like the title says I'm looking for a zip or something for Simatic 505 driver for Protools. I cant seem to find them anywhere so if anyone has these I'm very much appreciate them.

Thanks

What communications layer? Profibus? Serial? TIWay?

IIRC, if for Profibus, you need to install a couple USER PROGRAMS into the processor, but it's been so long, I recall not which...

Hrm... Found some documentation, I don't know for sure if I still have the drivers, but the attached PDF is the documentation on the Profibus driver.

Yea sorry yesterday was kinda crazy. Its the profibus driver I need. Still cant find it but in the mean time gonna try to copy the whole directory from a working but dieing computer to an Old but still working computer until we make the jump to winCC. Which I hope is soon.

If you find the driver I'd really appreciate it.

Well, I found what I think are the .obj files, and a header file, all zipped up. Not sure if these are correct, but I think that in some way they are, as I used them on a job with a 545 and a Profibus TP Touch panel.

Of course, I don't remember how, good luck :(