313C-2DP and 10 VFD on profibus

manmeetvirdi

Hi there

Actually our local Siemens representative says that its not recommended to run more then 10 drives through profibus in case of 313C-2DP!!

His reason for this is sketchy so require opinion on this

Thanks
Manmeet

I think there should be no problem, depending that your requirements for cycle time and program complexity arent too high.

Personally I would not use a 313C-2DP for a project with 10 VFD's. But that is a different matter.

Similar Topics

Hi every body, i am goning to change cpu313c 2dp instead of cpu 314. Is it possible? What shuld i do? Please help. Regards
Replies
Views
I am using a Siemens CPU313C-2DP to communicate to a network of Control Techniques UnidriveSP drives by way of a SM-Profibus module (new...
Replies
Views
On the push of a reset button i would like to zero a range of DBW's : DB200.DBW4 -> DBW200 Is there a standard way of doing this?🙃 Ray
Replies
Views
CPU 313c-2DP all LED got flashing. That time all output gets deactivated. After total power reset only it get's comes stop mode. Then its goes...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to have a retentive marker word in a 313C-2DP. I have set up retentive memory in the properties of the PLC in the hardware config to be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom