browsing in cimview

sapoleon

hi,
i want to use a browser in a cimview screen. i need to get data from an mes, and i do it through iexplorer.
what we want, is that the operator don't have to go to the ie to open the mes to get the recipe, but to see it like integrated to cimplicity.
that is to say, make a pop up screen, where he can browse in the mes, and when get the data, close it and that's all...
does anyone did something like this?
any sugestions?

thanks

Similar Topics

Dears, We have a network distributed FT SCADA system, we have been asked to move data to OPC UA client, FT Linx gateway V6.31 with Nov.2022...
Replies
Views
I've done a factory reset on a PV 7 Plus terminal, set the IP address and cycled power. I can now ping the PV and can see it on RS Linx but its...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Long time browser, first time poster. Thank you all for the great reference you provide with this forum. I am having very strange...
Replies
Views
Python Dev/AB PLC programmer here, So I'm writing a python app that does some interfacing with a ControlLogix or CompactLogix controller. I...
Replies
Views
I'm using a CompactLogix L27 series with a PanelView Plus 7 standard. Previously when I was developing objects on the HMI using Factory Talk View...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom