VFD Local Control

smohamed

Morning everyone,

We're looking to install a PF70 VFD over Devicenet, using a SLC 500 and Devicenet module. I was taking a look at the parameters in the Devicenet usermanual, and I came across "Local Control" within the Logic Command Word. This local control, does this mean local control to the HIM with the PF drive, or is this another separate thing?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hello! Anyone worked Armstrong VFD.I am unable to find which connection can be used to local/remote or Hand/Auto? Reference Manual...
Replies
Views
i have an application that involves over 30 AB Powerflex 70's and 6 AB Powerflex 700's all on ControlNet. this is my first controllogix...
Replies
Views
Hello, first of all let me state for the record that I'm not a tech of any kind, I have limited experience with industrial automation devices, so...
Replies
Views
Sorry in advance for the long post, but this requires a little back story. I work in a facility with a couple hundred VFDs Most are in a web...
Replies
Views
Customer want to use contactor for their 5HP motor blower application. im leaning to VFD. anyone use contractor for blower application...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom