WAGO 750-833 Does it have a PID block?

Alex Pel

WAGO 750-833 Does it have a PID block? We are thinking to use it as a local PLC with a few IO and temperature controller. Now we have WAGO 750-303. It was originally designed to collect data only, but now we need some local control.

I have WAGO-I/O_PRO 32 Demo version. Couldn’t find any library but on the catalog picture I saw the PID_v1 (FB). Does it come with a licensed software or I have to download it separately?

Ok. Looks like PID it is not a problem for WAGO 750-833. Still have a doubt: In general, is it good idea to use WAGO PFC for a local control? Does it have Pass-through protocol? Would I be able to see and modify the code from my office through the Ethernet – SLC Profibuss Scanner – WAGO 750-833? As an alternative we can use AB cheapest Compact or Flex Logix and get rid of the WAGO at all. My company prefers AB, but cost is an issue. And for me WAGO looks like an elegant solution.