SLC 5/05 processor to Modicon Quantom connection via MODBUS

jm.shafi

Hi Friends, Anyone can clarify me, How to configure the Modbus RTU driver in RSLINX/RSLogix500 solfware?

I would like to interface the SLC 5/05 Processor to Quantom PLC with inbuild modbus(as slave) driver. what are the necessory steps I have to do? otherwise have to instllal any other items?

Similar Topics

I am trying to connect to a machine in my facility for troubleshooting, but I can't make it work. I am using a 1761-clb-pm02 from allen bradley...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have an SLC 5/05 series C (pic attached) but when I try to download a program it say it is a different series with a different FRN...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a SLC 5/04 processor that I can't get online with and hope someone can help me with any ideas. This processor has a DH+ and DH-485...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I'm finally understanding a MSG instruction a little better. My question is , I'm using a MSG read in a CompactLogix to see...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I would like to test some message instructions , and other modifications in a SLC 500 5/05 Processor in the office without 2...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom