Very Very Urgent For My FAT, Please Help Me Out

Step7_aby

Hi Guys please someone help me and take it as ugent requirement for my project, I am using Step-7, CPU 412-2 here and the logic that i have to implement is as follows:

We have here one GPS which will give pulse to PLC at certain time and with each pulse the "milisecond" and "second" has to be reset to 0 and the minute has to be incremented by 1.

I hope i made clear abt what i am looking for?

I had used TOD to get the second and milisecond bit.

Please guide me as soon as possible as i will be having FAT in coming days and its vital for me

I have Attached the Function that i have created and also the Data Block for the referance.

Let me explain you what i felt wrong in the code is that when ever the bit comes it increments the module time by 1 mins and 6 sec which is not acceptable, I am looking for something where whenever the pusle comes function should take the system time and do the above mentioned function i.e the minute increment and sec and milisecond reset.

Please help me soon

Thanks in Advance