Communication with CP340 between two S7-300

smb

I work on siemens PLC(S7-300),and I want to connect two of them with CP340(RS232C).I use the transmission and receive function block which are provided by siemens,but I have a problem.When I trigger the transmission,the error and status word isnot stable to check and all the time they are zero (in monitor mode)and when I assign an output to error flag it's blink.In addition the SF led on CP340 is off all the time.I want to know what's my problem and how can I check the status word of CP340?

CP-340

in the line following the P_SEND move the status word to a safe place on the condistion of an ERROR or a DONE.

O ERROR
O DONE
JZ END
L STATUS
T SAFE
END: NOP

Similar Topics

Anyone done before for the communcation between proface touch screen GP2500S with the siemens S7-300 CP340. The program provided by proface...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I could really use some help - I am trying to connect CP340 with my PC by RS232 protocol. I need to send some characters to PC from...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 5 CP340 cards with balances connected on RS232 protocol. Speed 2400 bps. After a day, the RXD led still blinks, but no data is coming...
Replies
Views
Dear All, Here s5 & S7 both the programs are attached.Communication between S5 and S7 is working very nicely with these programs, my problem is...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I wonder did anyone try to configure the siemen CP340 communication unit to a proface touch screen before? i have a CPU 313C with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom