the best choise.

Real Espana

Hi everyone.
this is my first question in this forum.I am a beginner in this world of the plc's programming and I would like to learnd from you.
My question is:
what points do I have to know or consider to select the best aplication of a plc?

Thanks.

Welcome to the forum.Please clarify your question.

Do you want to know what information is required to make the best application on a specific PLC?

My opinion, know the process inside and out, list the inputs and outputs. Start with a flow diagram and break in down into manageble size subprograms if a larger program.

or

Do you want to know what information is needed to select the best PLC for an application?

My opinion, this is very subjective and usually you go with what you know and what you can expect good hardware support. Most high end PLC will do most applications out there that any other can do. There are likely exceptions that others will point out.

Hope this gets the ball rolling for you,

good luck,

Brian.