Slc 5/03 To 5/05 Swap

mncarmack

I am currently in the process of replacing a 5/03 with a 5/05. I uploaded the program and changed the processor type, did a compare and no faults showed up. Has anyone had a problem with doing this. I also have a second rack on this system with a 1747-ke card in the first slot. I am removing the KE card since I no longer have an DH485 on the 505 to communicate with it. I am not sure if I will get a fault because I will have the first slot empty and I/O cards in the next two slots.
Thanks

Similar Topics

I've got a few 1745-LP151 which are AC inputs... How hard would it be to pull these and find some LP153's that would let me start buying dc...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am very new to AB hardware and have what is probably a very simple question. I will be visiting a site that has a SLC 5/04 with a failed...
Replies
Views
I’m attempting to send a temperature from a SLC-5/02 to an EZiMarquee display. The vendor said to use a MSG instruction to send the data to the...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have a few SLCs in my plant and of late we've seen a weird issue: The system will be running normally and then randomly the outputs...
Replies
Views
I am working on setting up a Prosoft Datalogger model PLX51-DLplus-232. This unit will be collecting data from a SLC 5/05 on the DB9 port set to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom