How To Origanize Three Controlnet Panelview Plus Ce

wilsonzhu

I have a porject which using three panelview plus connected controllogix with controlnet. which software should I use? Factory talk ME or SE? Configuring Unscheduled Communication is working for three panelview plus CE if i use Factory talk ME? please help.

yes, FT view ME is good for panelview plus CE, but if there paneleview plus communicate with controllogix by unscheduled controlnet, will it crash the network communication? Or it will slow down the data refresh rate?

Similar Topics

Hello Guys, I have tried the programming but can't twist my mind to make it work correctly. I'm using S71200 and TIA Portal. My system has...
Replies
Views
Kindly, we connected electrical power, 3x380 vac, between a supply station and an electric cabinet, away 180 meters. The calculation software...
Replies
Views
im new at Allen bradley rslogix programming; i have something to ask you guys , and i will be happy to get answers so thank you in advance. when...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We had three drives fail upon power up. The two had F081 fault code. The maintenance personnel attempted to copy VFD parameters using a...
Replies
Views
Monday, we had a VFD that controls the spped of a conveyor belt fail on us. Took the replacement out of the box, installed it and bam, it failed...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom