Ab Slc Processor 5/04 Communication

PERSPOLIS

HI
when tried to communicate with 5/04 processor using RS 232 PROTOCOL fault led flashing and dh+ led comes on red and fault led goes solid red, the cable ok and tested with other processor no problem please let me what is wrong here. The driver AB-DF1-1 DH485 STA:0 RUNNING OK IN RS LINX.
Thanks a lot

slc 5/4 processor

Hello I found a documentation about slc 5/4 processor comunication wtih pc.I think this documentation help you.

Similar Topics

Good Morning , I cannot believe I forgot how to do this. It seems like I have been spoiled with everything being Ethernet. I have a SLC 500...
Replies
Views
HI EVERYBODY CAN ANYBODY TELL ME THAT HOW I CAN USE MY LAPTOP (COM 1) TO GO ON LINE WITH 1747-PIC AND SLC 500 PROCESSOR . I HAVE WIN XP ON IT AND...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect to a machine in my facility for troubleshooting, but I can't make it work. I am using a 1761-clb-pm02 from allen bradley...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have an SLC 5/05 series C (pic attached) but when I try to download a program it say it is a different series with a different FRN...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a SLC 5/04 processor that I can't get online with and hope someone can help me with any ideas. This processor has a DH+ and DH-485...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom