Quickpanel JR Question

PaulHilgeman

I have two QuickPanel JR's, one I can upload/download programs to from my PC using Quickdesigner V. 3.70

The one that I can download to is marked:
QPJ2D100S2P

THe Total Control Products Inc. Piece on the back has a MFG Date of 11/98

The one that I can not communicate with is marked:
QPJ1D121S2p

THe TCP date is 03/95

The connector to connect to the computer is also in a different location on the back of the screen and the one that I can not communicate with has a power switch.

The error I get is:
"your project has not been compiled for this display device. go to p" and then it runs off the edge of the window and I cant seem to make it any larger or get it to scroll.

If anyone can shed some light on this, that would be apreciated.

Thanks

Paul,

From memory, the one with the switch is a version 1 and would only work with version 1 or 2, not 3 or newer of the software. The one without the switch, I think is version 2 and will work with newer software.

George

Hmmmm. We havent bought one of these in ten years or so. This is a service issue of course! I wanst even working for this company back then and have no contacts.