Sharpness problem in WinCC Flexible OP277

userxyz

I use autocad drawings to use in my WinCC Project..., but I have a sharpness problem, look on the Panel and look how it should be:

1gjk.jpg

2hgfd.jpg

This is how I made the graphic: I made a PDF file of an autocad drawing, showed it in PDF viewer at 40% and made a snaphot, saved it as a BMP and imported it in WinCC Flexible.

This is not a good method because I loose sharpness !!!

Sizing is set to: Fit to Graphic Size (stretch is set to 'Fit To Size')

Any Ideas how to have a better graphic ?

Can you do a snapshot of the actual CAD window and then save as BMP?
When displaying in WinCC can you invert the colors? (B/W)
I think converting to PDF you lose some of the sharpness and some more when doing a snapshot of the actual pdf.
Also, if you use compression to make the actual BMP file smaller that affects the sharpness of your image

Hi ComboActually the .pdf picture is seen in high resolution 1024x768
But panel has low resolution 800x600, so something get missed out when displaying the picture in the OP.